Insanity

Insanity

Nutrition Simplified

Nutrition Simplified
70 Healthy Ingredients. 1 Glass

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Mix

During my walk today, I was thinking about what workout routines I would use this week while I await the release of Insanity. It has now become a fun activity looking through my P90X workouts, Kate Smith's Type II U, and my new dvd for my Kettlebell training Strenght by Sara.

Have to give a shout out to my Son Keith for suggesting I listen to some Linkin Park "Hybrid Theory" for my workouts! It is amazing what music can do for a body! 8)

Life is all about the journey...don't beat yourself up if you fall down. Even if you fall flat on your face, you are 5foot 8inches closer to where you want to be.(If you are my height).

Balance in food choices, activity choices, is really what it is all about. Once we start to settle into one thing, we start to plateau, lose interest, and eventually give up. So this week, I want everyone to mix it up!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP