Insanity

Insanity

Nutrition Simplified

Nutrition Simplified
70 Healthy Ingredients. 1 Glass

Saturday, July 17, 2010

My Diamond Elite Coach!

Below is an email from My Diamond Elite Coach Holly. She took a few moments to give us some exciting news. There is also a small segment where I get so share some info with our Team! Pull up a chair and give it a listen!

Holly writes....

I honestly did not think it was possible, but...
After our team call today, I am even more fired-up about Beachbody
(and everything that our team is doing!)
It was incredible to hear from people on our team and exactly what they
are doing to cause their business to thrive. Plus, I covered several
important updates and announcements.
This is One of those Calls that is Definitely Worth Listening to:
If you have any questions or need any help, just let me know,
---
Holly Blochowitz
Diamond Elite Beachbody Team Leader: www.ForFitnessAndFreedom.com

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP