Insanity

Insanity

Nutrition Simplified

Nutrition Simplified
70 Healthy Ingredients. 1 Glass

Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Journey...Day 55

Today is a scheduled rest day and I really focused on having my eating plan together and in place to prevent eating badly. I have taken the word cheat out of my vocabulary when it comes to food....you are either eating Clean wholesome foods or you are eating empty calories that your body would not crave if given the chance to adapt to a different way of eating.

I know longer crave empty calories! I have learned to listen to my body and feed it with good foods and drink water. Cutting soda's out of my eating plan has made a huge difference in how I feel. Most of the time when you think you are hungry, you are really thirsty for water. So Drink up! Hydrate

5 comments:

Khadija January 29, 2009 at 10:44 PM  

Yay , Im the first poster !!!! Good luck on your journey have already seen the results now you have me motivated !! See thats what Im talking bout. Nice Blog will be following this one :-)

Anonymous,  January 30, 2009 at 12:04 AM  

Jeah, the 2nd to post. Drink plenty of water escept during main meals, too much water during this time may slow down digestion, drink 1/2 glass during breakfast lunch diner, Good Luck!!!

T.S. Solutions, LLC January 30, 2009 at 3:42 PM  

Hey Kenny, I am wishing you the best with your success with this program. I see a wonderful change in the past few weeks, and now I am going to take part in the program. Much luck in making your goal. I'm behind you 100%

T.S. Solutions, LLC January 30, 2009 at 3:47 PM  

BEST OF LUCK in meeting your goal. I know you can do!!!

Secon2none January 30, 2009 at 8:59 PM  

Hey Brother, This has been real rewarding. I see and hear the change everyday. P90x Bring It

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP