Insanity

Insanity

Nutrition Simplified

Nutrition Simplified
70 Healthy Ingredients. 1 Glass

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Plyometrics = Sweat Bucket

I have recently added some Joint Flexibility Exercises upon waking up and going to bed at night. If feeling good is any indication...I am real excited for the future!!

I recently went to my friend Rob Orr to get some instruction on the use of the Kettlebell and how this routine can supplement my P90X workouts. Rob is a great teacher and he gave me some things to work on while I waited for my Dragonball Kettlebell to arrive. (Backorder until end of June)

So after a week of using the flex and stretch moves I learned from Rob, My plyometric routine today was greatly enhanced by the new found education from the flex and mobility moves.

It is a known fact that we humans do not stretch enough. Dogs and Cats instinctively stretch all the time. Now I have made a game out of it as well....when my dog stretches, so do I. 8)

I finally did all the lunges today! Also the Jump Knee Tucks are getting better as well. Now that I am getting into better shape, the Plyo routine is starting to become a favorite cardio routine. I think I will go out to Wally World and get a Vest to get just a few more drops of sweat out for next week.

Live Long and Prosper!

2 comments:

Annie, The Amazing Shrinking Girl May 13, 2009 at 4:53 PM  

great job! I would love to know some of the flexibility exercises that you learned!

Unknown May 18, 2009 at 4:05 PM  

Sorry for the delay in response, just wanted to find something that would answer your question. I have done a few of these. Mostly dealing with the feet and the neck areas. Hope this helps. http://www.ronjones.org/Coach&Train/BodyXerciseLibrary/Mobility/index.html

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP