Insanity

Insanity

Nutrition Simplified

Nutrition Simplified
70 Healthy Ingredients. 1 Glass

Thursday, March 5, 2009

1st 90 Day Pics






















I started out 250lbs wearing 42" waist pants. Now I am 233lbs wearing size 36" pants. After doing the math, it turns out I lost the weight the right way.....1lb a week. It's funny, because I was not weighting myself everyday trying to get to a certain weight. The plan was to get into the best shape I could in 90 days and take what I have learned and continue for the rest of my life.

As you can see, I was not a happy camper having my Son take my before picture. The 90 day shot has a certain glow about it. 8)

I start my next round of P90x on 9 March. I am looking forward to the adventure and all that is in store for me as I continue my journey.

2 comments:

Lucy March 5, 2009 at 11:56 PM  

wow looking good coach !!!

Unknown March 6, 2009 at 11:28 PM  

Thanks! 90 Days ago I did not feel the way I do now. Looking forward to seeing and learning more about this health and fitness thing.

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP