Insanity

Insanity

Nutrition Simplified

Nutrition Simplified
70 Healthy Ingredients. 1 Glass

Saturday, March 28, 2009

My Shakeology Review

If you haven't hear about this amazing product, Just click on the glass above to find out more info on this amazing super food. Beachbody has hit the ball out of the park with Shakeology


It comes in 2 flavors Greenberry and Chocolate. I ordered the Greenberry and mixed it with 8oz's of orange juice. I have been supplementing my nutrition with this product for only 2 days and I can honestly say that once you put this in your body, your body will thank you. I take my shake as my first meal after my morning workout.

I gave my wife a glass yesterday for breakfast and she has now given me a new task in the mornings!  I have been placed in charge of making sure she gets her morning glass of Shakeology!! Of course, I am more than happy to do this new job assignment for her since I now know she is now getting a great nutritional start to her day now instead of her favorite run out the door breakfast of toast and maybe a glass of juice. 8)

I will get in a few more days of working out and then tell you how I feel from that side of the house.  Even though I have been eating healthy and clean for the past 4 months, I feel even better knowing that my body is getting some really good nutrition with the addition to shakeology to my meal plan.

2 comments:

azusmom April 12, 2009 at 4:13 PM  

I'm so glad you posted this! I'm about to start Chalene Extreme and was thinking about ordering Shakeology. Now I'm not thinking about it, I'm ordering it, lol!
Thanks!

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP