Insanity

Insanity

Nutrition Simplified

Nutrition Simplified
70 Healthy Ingredients. 1 Glass

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Day 90!

I know this post is a day late, but whats that saying...better late than never! I am so filled with so many different emotions that I don't know where to begin. P90X Graduate!....taking a brief moment to let that sink in....

90 days ago, I was not very happy with myself and feeling not inspired to do anything about my health. After seeing the changes in my brother Chris, I knew I had to do something to take back control of my life and the things that were in my power to control. I asked my brother the question that so many people are asking me now. "What are you doing!"

Which gives me a chance to share this wonderful gift and unlocking the key to empowerment and truly understanding how the body is an amazing creation and if given the chance, it will perform and adapt to change.

The best advice I can give anyone ready to make a change is to submit to the process and take out all negative speak! Saying things like..."I can't eat that" or "I wish I had the discipline to do what you did" these are all examples of not seeing yourself in a light or position of achieving and doing great things! "Positive attitudes attracts positive outcomes"

What's next..

I will start another round of P90x next week and continue to put my knowledge in action to help and share with anyone that will listen or has a desire to change their life.

Finally, I would like to thank my wife, and my two sons for their help and support while dad was going through the early days of my transformation. I will post some pictures so that you can see what has happened so far in this journey. Also the many folks at Verizon that have been giving me words of encouragement and support.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP