Insanity

Insanity

Nutrition Simplified

Nutrition Simplified
70 Healthy Ingredients. 1 Glass

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

What I have Learn These Past Months...

Once you start working out and eating a clean healthy diet, you become aware and in tune with what your body really wants and needs to function properly. I have been on my wholesome clean lifestyle since Dec 5th 2008. I know that when I first think I am hungry, more than likely I am just thirsty. I know that when I don't get enough sleep at night, it affects my whole day. I use to think that working out made you tired...the opposite is actually true.  A few months ago, I would never walk around in my own house with my shirt off because I  didn't want my kids to see dad's belly. Now I see them look at me a little differently...they are proud of their father and the work he has put in to take better care of himself.


Beachbody has a great slogan. "Decide, Commit, Succeed"  You can apply this to every phase of your life and  you will make improvements no matter what if you apply these words to whatever struggle or obstacle that stands in your path. Once you feel good about you...you stop sweating the small stuff....and yes, It's all small stuff.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP