Insanity

Insanity

Nutrition Simplified

Nutrition Simplified
70 Healthy Ingredients. 1 Glass

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Day 64

I don't use the scale to measure my progress per se, I do however us it as a gauge for how much Body fat I am losing. The scale has not moved much but I continue to lose inches from the abdomen, buttocks, legs and my face. My face has always been an indicator for my overall appearance and level of activity.


Looking in the mirror, I like the feeling of the image, which in turn leads to having a more positive outlook on my life and the stresses that we all go through in life. It doesn't mean that i am always happy, but I find myself not dwelling on negative situations as much as before.

Phase 3 of the P90X! Introducing more carbs into the diet is exciting. This just means that as I continue to add more lean muscle to my body, it will in turn burn fat all day long just as long as I feed it with the proper fuel at the proper time.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP