Insanity

Insanity

Nutrition Simplified

Nutrition Simplified
70 Healthy Ingredients. 1 Glass

Friday, February 20, 2009

Day 79 Chest, Shoulders, Triceps and Ab RipX

Since yesterday was a rest day, I looked forward to getting back into the workouts. Getting stronger and had good form on the slow push ups. I really went for it so my reps were a bit lower than before, but I quickly switched to my knees to get the most out of the push ups. It is important mentally for me that I nail the nutrition plan these last few days to set myself up for greater success in future rounds and routines.

The saying "Knowledge is Power" is partially true....the real power is in "Applied" Knowledge. By using the lessons learned will you start to see the changes and improvements that you seek in your daily activities.

Ab Ripper X - Small battles win the war....focusing on what I can do....8) It is getting better....one gut busting core rep after another. I still am a long ways from my goal of doing the whole routine without stopping, but I will get there one day!

Have a great day!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP