Insanity

Insanity

Nutrition Simplified

Nutrition Simplified
70 Healthy Ingredients. 1 Glass

Monday, February 23, 2009

Day 82 Yoga *Another Milestone*

I'm excited today!!  Yoga makes you feel good when you are done, but the process is less than fun. I think yoga grows on you little by little as you get in better shape and get use to twisting and contorting your body. The key is to modify every move and don't try to do things your body is not ready to do just yet.


I finally was able to get into Crane for about a split second!...well maybe a full sec. Tony Horton says keep stumbling and tumbling and over time you will be able to do it.

My Goals while going through the P90X process are in this order...
1. Get in the best shape I can
2. Eat wholesome and fresh foods!
3. Lose excess body fat

After finishing yoga, I jumped on the scale and it has started another downward trend!  I am down to 235 lbs which is awesome since I started this program weighing in at a very stealth 250 lbs.

I am amazed at how much food I eat now compared to when I weighed 250 lbs.  I use to carry a lunch box to work, but now I have to carry a cooler just to get me through the day!

Well, time to hit the showers! What a great way to start the week!

2 comments:

Lucy February 28, 2009 at 11:34 PM  

wow day 82 your almost there t-minus . Great work coach back from vacay and will be jumping back into my program full force :-)

Unknown March 1, 2009 at 3:21 AM  

Thanks Khadija, welcome back. When you see me again, I will be a P90X grad!

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP