Insanity

Insanity

Nutrition Simplified

Nutrition Simplified
70 Healthy Ingredients. 1 Glass

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Day 67

Today was Legs, Back, and Ab Ripper X. After the warm up, the opening round of squats with the chair was first up on the workout. I'm starting to feel the burn later on in the rep count which is a good thing. The burn is never fun! It is however a very much needed thing for me because I have tree trunks for thighs...toning and shredding my thighs will help me lose that body fat.

Ab Ripper X...I still struggle with this, but I can see and feel the changes happening in the gut area. I will have to be more patient. It took more than 90 Days to put it on!

Stay positive, Do something nice for someone today, and keep pushing play!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP